South Coast Insurance is pleased to announce we’re re-opening our offices September 8th, 2020 – but with a few changes to ensure the continued safety of our staff and clients.
Here’s what you need to know before you visit us:
- If you’re able to continue to deal with us electronically from the comfort of your own home, we encourage you to do so throughout the pandemic.
- If you need to drop off a document, you can leave it in the lock box outside our buildings in Marystown and Springdale, and outside our office in Corner Brook.
- Our outside door will remain locked, and you must have an APPOINTMENT to enter our building or office. This formality is for social distancing, contact tracing and to ensure office cleaning protocols can be followed at all times. Please call ahead to make an appointment.
- Note – we are NOT accepting CASH payments; please use debit, credit or cheque, EMT or online banking.
- Once you make an appointment and come to our office, please wait in your car until you are directed to come in.
- When you come to the door, you will see our COVID-19 self-screening sign. If you answer YES to any of the questions, please do not come inside. Please call to reschedule.
- If you answer NO to all questions, proceed into the porch. Inside you’ll find a hands-free sanitizing station. Please use hand sanitizer before entering our office.
- Once inside, you’ll see Sneeze Guards and sanitizers at Reception and in our offices.
- You’ll also see Social Distancing signs and traffic flow arrows. Please respect them so you don’t burst anyone’s social bubble.
If you require an appointment, please call 279-3200 or email your account representative. We look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you for your business and stay safe.