At South Coast Insurance, the safety of our employees and customers is top priority. In response to the novel coronavirus, we are monitoring the situation closely, and are following directives from Government and health authorities regarding social distancing to reduce the spread of the virus.
We strongly encourage you to take advantage of our many self-service options rather than visiting one of our offices:
- Call, email, fax or use our online app to request policy changes (such as adding/changing vehicles or drivers)
Liability cards (pink slips):
- You can access your pink card on our app, or contact us by phone or email and we’ll email your pink card to you
- If you normally make your payment at one of our offices, you can pay electronically through online banking (search for South Coast Insurance in the list of payees), or you can email your payment to us directly at email@example.com (be sure to Include your policy number or account code).
- If you pay your insurer directly, you can continue to do so.
- Your representative can email most types of documents for electronic signature.
- To report a new claim, you can call or email our office, or call your insurer’s toll-free number. Alternatively, you can report your auto claim through our app.
- You can obtain a quote on our website for home and auto policies, or call one of our offices. For all other types of insurance, please call or email our office.
We thank everyone for your cooperation in helping us to reduce the spread and impact of coronavirus in Newfoundland and Labrador.